Knights Reflection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Reflection

Fear is just an illusion, if you mess with the best you die like the rest.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stats and what they do

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

stats and what they do Empty
PostSubject: stats and what they do   stats and what they do I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:58 pm

I see many people confused over what stat does what so to try help clear the matter up I decided to ask Jamie for a basic guide.

Damage: Is affected by your Attack(or Magic), Skill, Luck, Speed and your Level against the Defense(or Resistance) of your target. Attack(or Magic) and Level are the major players though.

Dodging(Or Resisting): Is mostly based on your Speed as well as some Skill and Luck against the Speed, Skill and Luck of your target.

Criticals: Are based on your Luck and Level against your target’s Luck and Level. (Yes, enemies have levels.)

Skills: (Jamie wasn’t entirely clear on this as I have a problem with some of what he said) Are affected by the skill’s base value (eg Savage’s Gator Aid III base is 2500) as well as your Skill and Luck.

Remember: Speed does not affect your Attack Rate!

I’ll update this if I get more information.
Back to top Go down
https://knight-guild.rpg-board.net
piron

PostSubject: Re: stats and what they do   stats and what they do I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:23 pm

By the way, damage is barely affected by speed and skill, but it is!
Back to top Go down
SoccerG123

SoccerG123

PostSubject: Re: stats and what they do   stats and what they do I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:53 pm

What?!?!?! lol Jibberish, all I know is that there is ZERO RANGE in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stats and what they do   stats and what they do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stats and what they do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Reflection :: help/FAQS-
Jump to: