Knights Reflection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Reflection

Fear is just an illusion, if you mess with the best you die like the rest.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member?

Go down 
5 posters

Who Is The Most Fassionable Guild Member
1. SoccerG123, ofcourse, MEAN GREEN FIGHTING MACHINE
Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_vote_lcap0%Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2. Piron, bland in sand
Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_vote_lcap0%Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3. FlexDHF, 3 musketeers!!
 0% [ 0 ]
4. Mattias09, Dressy 70s
 0% [ 0 ]
5. ilov3u777, Dragon armour... Mime Face! lol
Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_vote_lcap17%Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
6. iTZxFrozen, Golden... and Se%y Weapon!!!
Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_vote_lcap17%Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
7. Qn is a cuty... With Goldylox Hair!
 17% [ 1 ]
8. This Is Fun!, But Marakesh Is The Hottest In The Game... O.o
Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_vote_lcap49%Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_vote_rcap
 49% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SoccerG123

SoccerG123

Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? Empty
PostSubject: Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member?   Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:15 pm

The Most Well Dressed:
Me?, you??, who???
Back to top Go down
iTZxFroZen

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member?   Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:30 pm

me duh Smile
Back to top Go down
SoccerG123

SoccerG123

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member?   Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:02 pm

iTZxFroZen wrote:
me duh Smile
Lol think you definetly meant me. That is what I asume.
Back to top Go down
ilov3u777

ilov3u777

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member?   Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:03 pm

u stupid??? its me!!!

and btw whoever made this....i dont have dragon armor but i really do have a mime face... but my scout is the sexiest asian style ... Cool
Back to top Go down
SoccerG123

SoccerG123

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member?   Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:07 pm

I made it lolmao, but um I was gonna say emo face... but put myself in check ;P. and your armour is dragony lol ;P fiery hot red O.o
Back to top Go down
FlexDHF
Admin
FlexDHF

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member?   Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:25 pm

the 3 musketeers wtf?????????????????
Back to top Go down
SoccerG123

SoccerG123

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member?   Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:59 pm

LOL haha -ma b-
Back to top Go down
FlexDHF
Admin
FlexDHF

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member?   Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:29 pm

who's marakesh??
Back to top Go down
Hello56666

Hello56666

PostSubject: My vote   Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Marakesh cheers I'm tired Sleep
Back to top Go down
ilov3u777

ilov3u777

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member?   Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:48 pm

i dun have the same armor no more .. and u forgot 2 mention my birdie axe... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Hello56666

Hello56666

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member?   Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Marakesh is a user who likes to play SS on kong. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member?   Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Is the Best Dressed Guild Member?
Page 1 of 1